Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Recovering from the surgery

Sorry I can't do BSL version because I'm feeling unwell at the moment.

I can't believe that the operation is finally over - it was two days ago! Right now, I'm still recovering, by the way, I have taste disturbance (I feel like I'm still tasting metallic stuff) and the left half of my face is numb and I still can't control it. And I'm still in pain, I hope it will go away! Do I hear better yet? Nope, not yet because I haven't had the audio processors in order to help me hear but I will get them in the next four weeks. But I can't wait! :)

Cheers,

Calum

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people are thinking about you at the moment, Calum, and what you are going through.

    I wish you the speediest road to recovery xx

    ReplyDelete